Try this delicious quinoa breakfast that’s as simple as it is nutritious. Say goodbye to the eternal oatmeal with this creative diaper perfect, which can be made one to two days in advance.
You’ll find unique flavors in each layer of this breakfast-delicious delicacy, which alternates yogurt, fresh fruit, and crispy quinoa with honey.
Quinoa is a gluten-free pseudocereal that is rich in protein, dietary fiber (soluble or insoluble), vitamins and minerals. It is also a perfect source of all the amino acids essential for the proper functioning of the body; which is why I think it should be included in the diet of anyone looking to eat healthier. White quinoa is more suitable for this recipe, because of its more neutral taste, but you can also try the red and black varieties if the heart tells you.
Either way, I highly recommend adding a layer of low fat and carbohydrate lemon cream to your parfait. You will find a healthy lemon cream recipe here:. Your breakfast will be all the more delicious and rich still, trust me.
Prepare an interesting breakfast for your family, which will be a delight for the eyes as well as for your stomach :).
- 200 g of plain yogurt.
- 1 peach.
- 100 g of strawberries.
- 150 g of blueberries (or blackberries or raspberries).
- 100 g of quinoa (dry).
- 2 tablespoons of honey.
- 4 tablespoons of lemon cream.
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa nibs (optional) (I recommend these).
- Cook the quinoa in water following the instructions on the package then mix with two tablespoons of honey.
- Pour all the ingredients into successive layers.
- You can taste the parfait immediately or let it cool for a few minutes in the fridge.